1600 East 8th Avenue
Tampa, FL 33605
Click here for more information on all upcoming events
Come enjoy a movie and drink your favorite cocktail at Centro Ybor 20. Click here for movie times
Come enjoy the Tampa Bay Brewing Company Patio Beer Garden!
Come for lunch or dinner underneath the Muvico Theaters. Click here for more information
Improv Comedy Theater
The Improv is THE perfect place to go tonight.
Laugh all night in this historic theater.
Click here for details
Not sure what you want to do tonight?
Just figure it out when you get here!
Code of Conduct
Welcome to Centro YBOR! We hope you enjoy your visit with us.
All of our buildings and the plaza are privately owned.
We reserve the right to define the rules of acceptable conduct that must be followed
by all visitors who enter and/or maintain a presence on the Centro YBOR property.
Listed below are the current rules of acceptable conduct. We welcome you as our guest
and ask that you observe such code of conduct.
- Centro YBOR is operated exclusively for shopping, dining and entertainment purposes
- Treat others as you would like to be treated. Discourteous behavior of any kind
will not be tolerated.
- Respect others. Disorderly or disruptive conduct which annoys,
obstructs, interferes or endangers others is prohibited including:
the use of obscene, insulting or sexually explicit language or gestures;
yelling or playing sound-generating equipment; fighting, boisterous or
threatening or hostile behavior of any kind; throwing objects or littering;
running, skating, skateboarding, rollerblading or use of “heelys” or
motorized devices; or unnecessary staring or following someone through the property.
- Assembling, demonstrating, parading, picketing, marching, individually or in groups, thereby disrupting the shopping, dining or entertainment enjoyment of visitors, or disrupting the intended use of the property is prohibited.
- Parental Escort: all youth(s) under 16 years of age who are at Centro YBOR
after 10 p.m. must be under the supervision and control of a parent or
guardian (21 years of age or older) who must have visual contact with the youth(s).
A parent or guardian may not escort more than six youths under the age of 16.
Minors may not congregate in groups larger than four as this may impede the
movement of other guests.
- To enforce the rules applicable to minors, we require all patrons on our
property to carry appropriate photo identification with proof of age.
- General soliciting or promoting; distributing handbills or literature;
offering any items for sale not authorized by property management;
soliciting signatures, membership or personal information of any kind
(including names, phone numbers, etc.); and conducting surveys is prohibited.
- Photographing, videotaping, and filming the interior or exterior of the
property for any purpose, without the prior written consent of property management, is prohibited.
- Appropriate attire must be worn while visiting Centro YBOR. Items with obscene,
suggestive or offensive messages are not permitted. Shirts and shoes are required at all times.
- Loitering is not permitted in Centro YBOR. Loitering includes: inactivity; blocking access or view;
hindering movement and/or failure to move to a shopping, dining or entertainment venue.
- Standing or stopping on stairs or escalators in such a manner as to impede the flow of pedestrian
traffic is not permitted. Improper use of escalators, elevators or stairs is not permitted.
- All persons under the age of 19 are expected to be in school during school hours and
will be asked to leave the property.
- Smoking is not permitted in the enclosed common areas of centro ybor or within 20
Feet of any entryway door, window or ventilation intake duct.
- Possession or carrying of firearms or weapons of any kind, openly or concealed,
with or without a permit, is prohibited.
- Only animals in the company of, and trained to assist physically challenged
persons, are permitted on Centro YBOR property.
|This list is not all inclusive and may be modified at any time by property management of this property. Violation of this code of conduct may result in expulsion from this
property in addition to any other legal remedies that property management may choose to exercise.||